Welcome FBSA Coaches!
Step 1: Know your options
- JUICE Crew Neck Style (J-BST8) is your only option.
- JUICE V-Neck Women's Cap Sleeve Jersey (J-BSTW1) ** this design can be v-neck or crewneck. If you want crewneck, indicate that on the order form.
- JUICE Crew Neck Style JBST8 (Men's sizing)
Step 2: Design YOUR Jersey
- Choose your style out of the available options (Throwback, Curve, Lead Off, etc.)
- Customize the fill colors (Solid, Camo, etc.)
- Decorate your jersey with team name, number style, etc. **Do not add team logo file unless you have a vector file to email as well-- firstname.lastname@example.org**
- Fill in roster and sizes. GENERATE PDF. You will save this PDF to your computer/phone then attach it to the final order form.
Click this image to fill out form to complete
Step 3: see your headwear options
- MLB and Minor League team names will get their respective hats, just let us know your quantities and color combinations.
- Independent baseball teams or softball teams will get to choose their hat color and team letter embroidered in a block font -- COLORS MAY BE LIMITED DUE TO NEW COVID PROCEDURES. You may choose an MLB/MILB if desired.
- Softball players are not receiving hats or visors as of Fall 2021.
FBSA only pays for TWO COACHES' JERSEYS and TWO HATS.
If more are desired, please pay on our website asap under the "Shop" tab
Extra shirts $30 +tax
Extra hats $17 +tax
Hoodies $60 +tax
*If ordered past cutoff date of TBD, a shipping fee ($15) will be applied for additional jersey orders of under 6 pieces.
Step 4: COMPLETE FINAL ORDER FORM
- Follow the link at the below to submit your order when you have your jersey PDF and hat options ready. -- Even if you are reordering a former design, please submit a new order form every season.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: My softball team is getting women's cut but I want a men's shirt for the coach.
A: Not a problem. Indicate in the final order form your quantities and sizes.
Q: The design builder doesn't allow me to put in my roster. How do I enter sizes and numbers?
A: When building your design in the Player Number section, put a random number in the text box and design it -- then on your roster page it will give you options to add numbers.
Q: Will there be names on the back of the jerseys?
A: No.. Even if you put names on your roster, they will not be put on your jerseys per FBSA rules.
Q: Can I have my own logo?
A: YES! Only if your the artwork is in VECTOR format (PDF, Adobe Illustrator, EPS)
Q: Which cloth material do I choose from my jerseys?
Q: The design I made is all off-centered and disproportional, is that what my jerseys will look like?
A: No, Champro's art department will correct any obvious issues and you will also see a final proof that you MUST approve before any jerseys will be produced.
Q: Can I order hoodies with the same design?
A: Heck yes! They're $60/hoodie and names are allowed if desired.
Q: Can I have last names on my uniforms.
A: No. FBSA does not allow last names - if you put it on your proof they will be removed.